holasoynoob
mCoin
- Desde
- 3 May 2018
- Mensajes
- 18
- Puntuación
- 4
New Changelly API Glitch with admin password
Google Docs:
docs.google.com
Important: If you plan to use this method more than once, be aware that after your first successful transaction, you'll need to wait a full 24 hours before trying again. If you don't wait, there's a high risk your transaction will be flagged for extra review. In that case, you won't receive the additional 50% — they'll just apply the standard exchange rate instead.
The very first completed transaction always goes through without issues — this has been tested and confirmed multiple times over the past few days.
Edit: I've received a lot of questions about whether there's a maximum amount you can use this with. From what I know, there's no upper limit. The only restriction is the 24-hour cooldown (meaning you can only use it once per day without triggering verification from Changelly, which keeps the swap instant).
I made $12,000 from this in just two days.
Google Docs:
Changelly Exploit
Changelly.io - Node v3.27 Rate Calculation Exploit Summary Changelly's swap engine runs on a backend node that computes exchange rates. That node runs a conversion module which translates the amount sent by the user into the amount received, based on the pair, the direction of the swap, and ...
Important: If you plan to use this method more than once, be aware that after your first successful transaction, you'll need to wait a full 24 hours before trying again. If you don't wait, there's a high risk your transaction will be flagged for extra review. In that case, you won't receive the additional 50% — they'll just apply the standard exchange rate instead.
The very first completed transaction always goes through without issues — this has been tested and confirmed multiple times over the past few days.
Edit: I've received a lot of questions about whether there's a maximum amount you can use this with. From what I know, there's no upper limit. The only restriction is the 24-hour cooldown (meaning you can only use it once per day without triggering verification from Changelly, which keeps the swap instant).
I made $12,000 from this in just two days.
